ENELL SPORT Bra Features
- Front close: Fasten your bra easily and securely with front hook and eye closures. If a sports bra is stretchy enough to fit over your head, it’s too stretchy to contain the bounce!
- Wire-free: All ENELL bras are wire-free for your comfort. No need for an underwire to get in the way of your workout.
- Designed for maximum impact: The wide elastic band and motion control neckline eliminate up and down movement.
- Full coverage back: The full back with a built-in cross-strap design provides posture enhancing, yet comfortable, back support.
Stay cool: NATUREXX® moisture management fabric wicks away moisture to keep you cool
- 92% Nylon 8% Lycra Spandex
Find your ENELL size here
Questions? We’re here to help! Click the Chat box on the lower right-hand corner of the screen, or contact us here.
Three easy steps to find your perfect fit
For the very best fit, please do not refer to your current bra size. Sports bras for large breasts require exact measurements to ensure a bounce-free fit. While wearing your everyday bra, take your actual measurements around the fullest part of your bust and around the rib cage directly under your breasts.
1. Bust Measurement
While wearing your everyday bra, measure around the fullest part of your bust.
2. Rib Measurement
Measure around the rib cage directly under the breasts.
3. Secure Fit
Refer to the ENELL size chart to see which ENELL size is your perfect fit.
Snug is secure
The ENELL Sports Bras fit differently than other sports bras. It may seem too small at first, but a snug fit ensures superior support and comfort.
Secure hook and eye closures make it easy to put your ENELL Bra on. It is important to fasten from the bottom and work your way up. As you hook each closure, adjust your breasts for the best possible fit. Once your ENELL is fastened, the breasts should be held firmly in the upper center portion of the bra. Whether you're looking for a plus size sports bra or have a smaller ribcage with a larger cup size, ENELL sports bras provide premium support.
Can't find your size?
Contact an ENELL Fitting Specialist at 1.800.828.7661 or 406.265.8250.
Learn More About Getting a Custom Fit.