Last year, we were excited to have the ENELL story captured by Under the Big Sky. Now, we are thrilled that the premiere of the episode is upon us.
In the episode, ENELL Founder and President Renelle Braaten shares:
- How a hairdresser from Havre, Montana started a company that would become Oprah's favorite sports bra?
- How do you actually get in front of Oprah anyway?
- With so much buzz, why stay based in Montana?
Catch the show on the following dates and times on your Montana CBS station:
- Saturday, September 22nd at 6:00 and 10:35 PM
- Sunday, September 23rd at 4:30 and 10:35 PM
A few behind-the-scenes shots:
Hand-inspecting every bra to make sure it meets our fit and quality standards
Setting up the shot with CFO Wayne Koepke
Behind the scenes at a photoshoot